Traditional Market Stalls
Our traditional market stalls have been tried and tested for over 20 years and have proved very popular for a whole host of different events across the UK – from Food Festivals, to Vintage Fairs and Victorian Christmas Markets.
- Standard stalls measure 10ft x 7ft (3.04m x 2.14m) including a removable board that can be used as a serving and display counter measuring 10ft x 4ft (3.04m x 1.22m); this board overhangs legs front and back by 6 inches. See illustration (right) for further details.
Stalls will be in matching green and white livery with optional water-resistant back panels and clear end panels.
Stalls can be configured in a number of different ways, side-by-side, or back-to-back.
In order for us to recommend the ideal solution for your event, it's best to get in touch with us to discuss.
Introduced to Cotswold Markets in 2015, we have 40 marquees available for hire. A rugged structure, specialist weights and fully waterproofed canopies make these perfect for any outdoor event, whatever the weather. As with our traditional market stalls, the cost of hiring includes delivery, set-up and dismantling of each marquee at your event at pre-agreed times, depending on what best suits you.
- Each marquee is 3m x 3m in size.
- Each comes with 2’6″ x 6′ tables if desired and zip fronts for easy access, and the ability to close completely when needed.
- All come with a green and white striped canopy, matching the style of our famous market stalls, making them a great partner to the traditional stalls, as well as an attractive stand-alone product.
- If desired, we can also provide a large marquee 24m x 9m (see right), ideal for cooking demonstrations or smaller craft fairs.
As with our traditional market stalls, in order for us to recommend the ideal solution for your event, it's best to get in touch with us to discuss.